AGRI ORGANIC CAMP
The Project is developed in coordination with the “Sociedad de Producción Rural Frutos Orgánicos Selectos” and VIMEX A.C, created by farmers of Nopal-Cactus (A Mexican vegetable) and Tuna (a Mexican fruit) in México State, whose purpose is produce Organic fruit like Nopal-Cactus and Tuna, in eco-friendly process because we believe that eco-friendly education serves as the means to bring about the desired change in society, to develop a generation of virtuous people.
The objectives of the project are developed a profitable and sustainable plan of organic agricultural production with organizational strategies, build policies within the Sociedad de Production Rural that allow to carry out in harmony the production system.
Activities to do:
1. Manual activities will be carried out, weeding, fertilization, botanical classification, according to a program already established.
2. Reforestation activities such as: clearing the established area, cutting the grass, making holes, planting trees and other plants.
3. Support the farmers in their daily work, shoulder to shoulder, this is very important for us, share our energy and happiness with them.
4. Packaging and conditioning of fruits for industry or export. selling
5. Packaging and coordination of social responsibility activities such as delivery of food packages.
The lodging will be in a shared apartment with all the services. Volunteers will clean the house. The food will be prepared by the volunteers with a weekly special dish of the region
San Juan Teotihuacán, Estado de México. Is about 2 hours by bus from Mexico City.
Good disposal of teamwork, dedication, and responsibility.
Be able to work in the full sun on the land. IMPORTANT!!!!
To have initiative and innovation to contribute with new ideas to the farmers.
Three months (6,300) Six months (9,500) mexican pesos