Kinawahan Integrated School
Kinawahan Integrated School has 12 classrooms from Kindergarten to Grade 12 each level has 1 classroom with 15 teachers and a school principal. The school has a small library with three hundred books donated by private individual. In terms of facility the school needs to improve in order to compete with different school and to be conducive for learning. Basically the workcamp will focus on assisting for the school renovation and beautification in order to compete with national standards for the public schools. Furthermore this workcamp aims to help the students gain international cultural learning through interaction with the volunteers.
• To promote students quality learning potentials through various academic and extra-curricular programs and activities
• To give opportunity to the students to learn new culture and interact with foreign nationals
• Teaching, organizing/coordinating club activities, assist during school camps/field trips, support other school work, etc.
• Assist in the development of Music, Arts, and Sports
• Assist in Tutorial Session and/ or teach foreign language
• Assist the school teachers in teaching and organizing school activities.
• Assist in school trainings and sport activities.
• Mingle with the children/volunteers and other partners without prejudice and to share also his/her experiences from the country where she/he came from.
Live in a host family (expect to have a shared room with host sister or brother)
Brgy. Kinawahan, San Remegio, Cebu
• Sociable and Team player
• Have a bigger heart for the disadvantaged and less privileged people
• Flexible, open minded and able to adopt local life situations
• Independent with limited supervision
• Creative, Innovative, Adventurous and fun loving
• Competent, team player and with Sense of Community
• Will commit fulltime work while in country
*MTV fee is Euro 400 for the first one month. Additional Euro 300 per month from the second up to fifth month.
Please note that this project is available all year long from June 2018 till March 2019.