Livingstone Christian Academy, Inc. (LCA)
The Livingstone Christian Academy is a non-stock, non-profit learning institution with students from Nursery, Kindergarten, Elementary and High School.
It is situated in a peaceful community where public transportation is readily available. It is only about 10 minutes’ drive to the nearest mall and hospital facilities.
• Leadership Development
• Enhanced Learner Activities
• Academic Excellence
• Relationship Building
• Neighborhood Outreach
• Ethical/ Moral Development
• Global Awareness
• Teaching, organizing a club, assists during school camps and school field trips. Sometimes camps are outside of the province and even outside of the country.
• Organization of inter school events, musical productions, community outreach, workshops seminars, etc.
• Teaching music, arts and/ or sports
• Teaching foreign language
• Assist/ facilitate training programs such as leadership, etc
Living with host family (expect to have a shared room with your host sister or brother)
Bagacay, Tayud, Consolacion, Cebu
• Passionate about the work, and compassionate toward their fellow human beings.
• Actively supports people in need, including indigent elderly hospice patients in our community and orphans
*MTV fee is Euro 400 for the first one month. Additional Euro 300 per month from the second up to fifth month.
Please note that this project is available all year long from June 2018 till March 2019.